- Up one level
- An Alternative to Military Violence and Fear-Based Deterrence: Twenty Years of Research on the Maharishi Effect
This article appeared in Security and Political Risk Analysis (SAPRA) 01 May 1999.
- Dr. Carla Linton Brown’s Harvard University doctoral dissertation on attitudes about Invincible Defense Technology
Observing the Assessment of Research Information by Peer Reviewers, Newspaper Reporters, and Potential Governmental and Non-Governmental Users: International Peace Project in the Middle East A Thesis Presented to the Faculty of the Graduate School of Education of Harvard University in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Education, 1996 Dissertation and publication links on this page.
- Dr. David Leffler's Invincible Defense Technology Command Center
How do we stop war, prevent terrorism and make our homelands secure? How can we achieve invincibility? There is a scientific solution for a strong military that is a nonlethal approach to achieve this goal. It is called Invincible Defense Technology (IDT). Invincible: Incapable of being defeated. Unconquerable. Invincible Defense Technology is the best solution for a strong national defense: Scientifically studied and field-tested Quietly demonstrated in conflict-prone regions Non-religious, nonpartisan Easy to implement The ultimate approach for conducting operations other than war (OOTW).
- Global Union of Scientists for Peace
an emerging force in the prevention of terrorism, war, and social violence through the application of cutting-edge, field-tested solutions in the areas of conflict resolution, national security, and global peace.
- Invincible Defense Technology
- National Defense University Brings Mindful Innovation from the Surface Down
Major Shannon Vaughn, the southwester, May 12, 2020
- Nepal's Military Set to Use Transcendental Meditation to Relieve Global Collective Stress & Stop War
Posted April 5, 2017 by Edward Morgan. This article was written by Col. (Ret.) Jitendra Jung Karki and Dr. David R. Leffler. Nepal’s army schools are finishing their first stage implementation of Invincible Defense Technology (IDT). The ultimate goal of IDT is to prevent enemies from arising by reducing the collective societal stress that culminates in war, terrorism, and crime. IDT involves use of the Transcendental Meditation (TM) technique and its advanced practices, ideally by the military, to reduce this collective societal stress.
- Norwich University
Norwich University is the oldest private military academy in the U.S.
- Scientific publications related to TM and the military
- TM for Veterans website
The mission of TM® for Veterans is to heal the effects of military-related stress and to promote resilience and peak performance among service personnel and their families so they are better able to thrive and unfold their full potential through practice of the Transcendental Meditation® (TM) technique.
- Transcendental Meditation may reduce PTSD symptoms, medication use in active-duty personnel
ScienceDaily, January 11, 2016 Source: Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University Summary: Regular practice of Transcendental Meditation enables some active duty service members battling post-traumatic stress disorder to reduce or even eliminate their psychotropic medication and get better control of their often-debilitating symptoms, researchers report. See also "Reducing conflict, stress, trauma, violence" in Virtual Library.
- Ukraine's Peace Creating Army (2 min)