- Up one level
- Awards and recognitions
- Presentations at the American College of Epidemiology annual meeting
- Presentations at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
See also courses taught.
- Social networks and mortality study - archival
Published in the American Journal of Epidemiology, Volume 123, Issue 4, 1 April 1986, Pages 577–591.
- Recorded interviews
- Translating Epidemiologic Findings into Action to Eliminate Disparities
Research seminar presented at Oregon State University College of Public Health and Human Sciences, May 24, 2013 (slides available at http://cf.unc.edu/minority/present/2013/TranslatingEpidIntoActionOnDisparities-201305-LIVE.ppt
- Vic's faculty home page and websites
includes links to course lecture slides, recordings, case studies, and online textbook.
- Vic's faculty website links
See links under UNC
- Vic "scrapbook"
- YouTube channel with interviews
Includes interview with Vic, Vic's interviews with faculty and alumni, and selected interviews by Bill Jenkins and Stephen Couch. Please contact Vic about interviews and videos not yet published.