Margaret Anita Page Holmes, JD, MPH
- Up one level
- 0-Activism In Action - breakout session on the Founding of the Minority Student Caucus
From the 42nd Annual Minority Health Conference, February 26, 2021
- FaithHealthNC Fellows, Round 2
January 19, 2017
- Glass panel in Michael Hooker Research Center
Panel celebrating founders, officers, and friends of the Minority Student Caucus, UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Health Disparities, the Faith Agenda, and Health Promotion/Disease Prevention: The General Baptist State Convention of North Carolina Model
M. Anita Page Holmes, JD, MPH. North Carolina Medical Journal Nov-Dec 2004;65(6):373-376. In special issue on Eliminating Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities.
- Health Promotion and African-American Baptist Churches in North Carolina
M. Anita P. Holmes, JD, MPH; John Hatch, DrPH, MSW. North Carolina Medical Journal, September/October 2007;68(5):376
- Interview with Maleka Walker
M. Anita Page Holmes, JD, MPH was interviewed on December 16, 2020 by Maleka Walker, 2020-2021 Historian for the Minority Student Caucus at the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health. A 1971 alumna of the Department of Health Education with a concentration in comprehensive health planning, Anita was one of the founders of the Minority Student Caucus. The interview was conducted via Zoom and unedited.
- Justus-Warren Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Task Force, Executive Director