Public Library of Resources
A publicly viewable collection of citations and links to bibliographic and multimedia resources on health equity, social epidemiology, and broader perspectives on epidemiology and public health.
- Up one level
- Search the Library
- Accessing UNC resources and navigating the UNC proxy server
This item has several UNC resources and also explains that many of the links to articles and journals in the virtual library include the UNC proxy server component, to facilitate access to full text articles by persons affiliated with UNC. If you do not have a UNC Onyen or NC AHEC authentication, or you do not wish to log in, read the instructions here for removing the proxy server component of the URL to avoid authentication screen.
- Big challenges for public health
- Case examples
- Choice behavior, decision-making, perception, cognition, emotion, neuroscience
- Demography, economics, education, epidemiology, geography, history, law, policy, political economy, sociology
- Behavioral, biological, epidemiological, mathematical, and physical sciences, evolution, history of science, science policy
- Organizations and organizational behavior
- People - specific individuals and populations
- To be filed
For temporary location until a more suitable location is identified
- Transcendental Meditation and the David Lynch Foundation